How it works
Once registered as a teacher you will be able to access and manage both tools from your user panel.
Digital Gamification Tool
RENOUVAL DIGITAL GAMIFICATION TOOL is designed to support the professional development of adult educators through the development of ICT skills and in conjunction with the IO1 (Training Curriculum) how to gamify acquisition of intergenerational learning and validation of skills in craft sectors.
The Digital Gamification Tool will allow you to:
- Register your students
- Create groups of students
- Create challenges with image, text or audio prompt: 6 questions with 4 potential answer
- Assign challenges to specific groups of students
- Review the answered challenges with an onscreen presentation in the classroom
Target beneficiaries (low-qualified young adults and adult craft professionals) have two options to answer the challenges:
You can provide each student with a custom access code automatically generated by the tool: Access URL or Access QR code. With this information, they will be able to access their personal user panel to answer all the assigned challenges.
- On paper
You can download a PDF version of the challenge from the user panel, print it and distribute it amongst target beneficiaries. Later on you will be able to upload the answers in the Digital Assessment Tool.
Digital Assessment Tool
The RENOUVAL DIGITAL ASSESSMENT TOOL uses data collected from the digital gamification tool to create a digital infographic report.
The digital infographic report is logged in the target beneficiaries profile, so the target users (adult educators) have access to target beneficiaries digital infographic report.
The Digital Assessment Tool will allow you to:
- Upload students paper-based responses to challenges where applicable
- Monitor the results of student groups
- Access infographic summaries of the challenges completed by the target beneficiaries
- Reassign challenges to those students who have failed to master a competence or score less than 4 correct answers to a challenge